воскресенье, 22 октября 2023 г.

Spooky Halloween Candy Basket #ElectronicHalloween

FXS9PMNLMOWCRZM png

Youve still got a week to get all your halloween decor in order. thecryptoman shared this halloween project on instructables

Hi All,

This is a Halloween candy basket I made for my kid to use this year. My starting point was an ordinary fabric basket I bought. The front image on the basket inspired me to do something interesting to transform the basket into a more compelling object. I decided to replace the castle windows and the door with animated colorful LEDs to look amazing at night (which is when the candy collection takes place in our neighborhood!)

I hope you will find this project interesting and decide to build one for yourself.

Enjoy!

Learn more!



from Adafruit Industries – Makers, hackers, artists, designers and engineers! https://ift.tt/X3kCDja
via IFTTT

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Know us

Our Team

Tags

Video of the Day

Contact us

Имя

Электронная почта *

Сообщение *