понедельник, 23 октября 2023 г.

Mini Fogging Cauldron #ElectronicHalloween

FSGWY8VLA13VUYD jpg

Who doesnt love fog at Halloween time. wannabemadsci shared this project on Instructables!

Want a tiny, completely self-contained fogging cauldron only suitable for the smallest of witches? Well, read on…

While walking through a store just before St. Patrick’s Day I saw some miniature cauldron ‘pot-of-gold’ party favors. I thought, “I’m not that into St. Patrick’s Day, but these would be great for Halloween!”

Why put gold coins in these mini cauldrons when they would be great for brewing a bubbling potion?

Then, as serendipity would have it, while looking for some electronic atomizer boards, I saw a very small battery-powered, self-contained atomizer circuit board. These atomizer boards are like mini versions of the larger ultrasonic atomizers I have used to create fog before; see my Water Only Fog Machine.

Learn more!



from Adafruit Industries – Makers, hackers, artists, designers and engineers! https://ift.tt/nVBuoeL
via IFTTT

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Know us

Our Team

Tags

Video of the Day

Contact us

Имя

Электронная почта *

Сообщение *