суббота, 23 июля 2022 г.

A Video Masterclass in Building Prototypes

Recently, I got an email from one of the readers of my weekly tips newsletter. He was looking for a series of videos about prototyping for engineers that he thought I’d written about at some point. I hadn’t, but I told him I would post his message in the newsletter to see if it rang any bells with others.

Within minutes after sending this week’s newsletter, I got this email from a reader named Talon Chandler:

I suspect he might be referring to Dan Gelbart’s series of videos. Dan is a local legend among engineers in Vancouver, BC. He founded Creo, a printing technology company that sold to Kodak circa 2005, and several other companies including Kardium, a growing healthcare company. I’ve had the pleasure of meeting Dan once (I interned at Kardium close to 10 years ago), although I haven’t had the pleasure of visiting his extraordinary shop.

The videos he points to are quite the find, an 18-part series on machining prototypes. Dan’s other videos are worth your time, too.



from Adafruit Industries – Makers, hackers, artists, designers and engineers! https://ift.tt/OxLakh1
via IFTTT

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Know us

Our Team

Tags

Video of the Day

Contact us

Имя

Электронная почта *

Сообщение *