понедельник, 14 сентября 2026 г.

Making Flat Multicolor 3D Prints

Prints Charming walks viewers through how they make these flat stained glass inspired 3D prints of Pokémon in this YouTube video:

If you’ve ever wanted to create detailed 3D prints with lots of colors but felt limited by the number of filament slots or toolheads available on your printer, I’ll walk you through the process I use to bring these designs to life. I’ll cover how I prepare the artwork, set up the colors, get the file ready for printing, and turn a digital image into a finished stained-glass-style 3D print.

Cheers to Prints CHarming for sharing their technique!

Check out these stained glass inspired builds in the Adafruit Learning System:

Stained Glass Lamp

Build a stained glass inspired lamp with tap and Bluetooth controls. Use translucent filament to give the shades a stained glass effect.


LED Matrix Necklace Pendant

Packed with tiny lights to make you shine


Matrix Portal Stained Glass with WLED

Make a glowing stained glass window with over 2000 LEDs that animate and glow in hundreds of different patterns and colors, all without writing a line of code. The magic lies with WLED, a free, open-source LED animation program that runs over WiFi. Control your LED matrix with your smart phone or web browser, and watch your creation dance.



from Adafruit Industries – Makers, hackers, artists, designers and engineers! https://ift.tt/Xs5D3GQ
via IFTTT

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Know us

Our Team

Tags

Video of the Day

Contact us

Имя

Электронная почта *

Сообщение *