
Daniel Balsom on Adventures in PC Emulation was playing around with a web application – an online disassembler for the x86 – when emoji were being encoded into the url.
I pasted a goat emoji,
and I noticed the encoding
%F0%9F%90%90.As it turns out, the vast majority of emoji graphemes, as they are called, start with the sequence
F09F. A dim little light bulb started to flicker above my head. Could you actually write an 8088 program using nothing but displayable emoji?Of course, the first thing to do is attempt Hello World! in emoji. For space reasons and partly due to the pain of doing any sort of arithmetic in emoji, we will only print the string HELLO.
Here is the full program:
Check out much more in the enjoyable post here.
from Adafruit Industries – Makers, hackers, artists, designers and engineers! https://ift.tt/qShdTa8
via IFTTT
and I noticed the encoding 


















Комментариев нет:
Отправить комментарий