понедельник, 27 июля 2026 г.

Weasley Clock

The various magic-tech objects in the Harry Potter books + movies are often ingenious and imaginative (omnioculars, Dumbledore’s Pensieve). Few stand out in my mind as vividly as the Weasley Clock. This build from maker lakeprojects turned out great (cool to see it done in German, too!). Via Instructables:

I can not remember when exactly, but at one point I thought it would be very cool to have a proper working Weasley. It sholuld be a gift for my mom, who loves Harry Potter and is a huge fan of Molly Weasley.

So I designed and produced this clock, which can display the location of 5 people, ever via GPS tracking or by using an app on each users phone.



from Adafruit Industries – Makers, hackers, artists, designers and engineers! https://ift.tt/mNDq1Z6
via IFTTT

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Know us

Our Team

Tags

Video of the Day

Contact us

Имя

Электронная почта *

Сообщение *