понедельник, 9 сентября 2024 г.

Building the world’s LARGEST functional iPhone

Everyone is lapping up the Apple news today but DIY Perks is making their new Apple gear. They built the worlds largest iPhone. Based around a 88″ OLED TV, their first challenge was adding a touch layer to the screen. Check it out! they did not cut corners [$$] in this build!

This is the hardest project that I’ve designed and built – it took a LOT of work, pushing me to breaking point several times over 3 months. It only reached completion thanks to the support of my family and a one week ‘crunch time’ at the end with Lamar and Jozef from Arun’s team (the video as presented isn’t actually chronological; the screen wasn’t complete until just before delivery!). So I’d just like to say a huge THANK YOU to everyone who helped get it over the line, and particularly to my dad who helped me the most when things got tight. I’m very grateful to have this as my job, despite the challenges, so I also want to thank each and every one of you for being interested in my projects!


Did you know you can Program CircuitPython USB Devices with iPhone & iPad?

Circuitpython cirpy plus iphone



from Adafruit Industries – Makers, hackers, artists, designers and engineers! https://ift.tt/mfYcCOj
via IFTTT

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Know us

Our Team

Tags

Video of the Day

Contact us

Имя

Электронная почта *

Сообщение *