пятница, 27 января 2023 г.

Christmas Countdown Clock

It doesn’t matter that it’s January, what matters is we’re less than 11 months away from the most wonderful time of the year. Henkeify shares his countdown clock on instructables.

Recent studies have shown that we are happier when we have something to look forward to, sometimes even happier than the thing we are anticipating will actually make us!

I really like christmas so I made this countdown clock which I will keep in my book shelf so I can always know how long it is until Christmas day.

I used a raspberry pi, a small LCD screen, Tinkercad for case design and a 3D printer.

Read more.


3055 06Each Friday is PiDay here at Adafruit! Be sure to check out our posts, tutorials and new Raspberry Pi related products. Adafruit has the largest and best selection of Raspberry Pi accessories and all the code & tutorials to get you up and running in no time!



from Adafruit Industries – Makers, hackers, artists, designers and engineers! https://ift.tt/3bzoJXO
via IFTTT

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Know us

Our Team

Tags

Video of the Day

Contact us

Имя

Электронная почта *

Сообщение *