воскресенье, 6 февраля 2022 г.

7 Underappreciated Tabletop Terrain Builders

I have been obsessed with tabletop game terrain for most of my adult life. I was really into model trains as a teen and built my own 4′ x 8′ terrain board with two mountain tunnels, fields, train station, coal mine, farm, and other features. I rarely ran the train. I was way more into the modeling and terrain building than the trains themselves.

It’s the same with my tabletop gaming hobby. I’m more into the modeling and terrain than I am into playing the games (tho I do that, too).

In this Eric’s Hobby Workshop, Eric looks back at some of the legends of terrain-making, folks that aren’t necessarily well-known today but whose work has inspired YouTubers like Eric and other more popular game crafters.

This video made me think back to some of my early inspirations. There was a guy who’d built an amazing Warhammer 40,000 Thunderhawk Gunship from scratch and who had a bunch of amazing 40K/Necromunda terrain made out of kitchen trash and broken toys. He was pretty much my inspiration for going down the game terrain rabbit hole. I wish I could remember his name.



from Adafruit Industries – Makers, hackers, artists, designers and engineers! https://ift.tt/6utgIA0
via IFTTT

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Know us

Our Team

Tags

Video of the Day

Contact us

Имя

Электронная почта *

Сообщение *