воскресенье, 26 декабря 2021 г.

Building a Portable Soldering Station

Ever since I saw Adam Savage build a portable soldering station, I’ve been thinking about creating one for myself.

I don’t do enough electronics anymore to justify a dedicated electronics bench. When I do have a need for soldering, it’s a hassle to get everything set up just to do a few solder points. And, in my new house, I have two work areas on different floors. So, I know I will break down and create a portable station at some point.

Here is Laura Kampf’s answer to such a portable, fully-powered station.



from Adafruit Industries – Makers, hackers, artists, designers and engineers! https://ift.tt/32v4HvH
via IFTTT

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Know us

Our Team

Tags

Video of the Day

Contact us

Имя

Электронная почта *

Сообщение *