суббота, 28 августа 2021 г.

Johnny Cirillo’s Real Life NYC Street Style

If you’ve been craving a long walk down NYC’s streets, Watching New York (Instagram or Twitter) is a close second to going outside for actual said stroll. Aside from the beautiful candids, we are so delighted that all uploaded photos are uploaded with permission! From Vogue:

What made you want to start Watching New York?

I was and remain a long time fan of the late, great Bill Cunningham. I was often at my wife’s office on 55th and 5th, crossing my fingers that I would see him in action. Sadly, I never did. On the day he passed [in 2016], I thought shooting street fashion as he had done for all those years would be my way of honoring him. That was the first day I shot street [style] and I never stopped.

Read more and see more on Instagram or Twitter



from Adafruit Industries – Makers, hackers, artists, designers and engineers! https://ift.tt/38kSw4j
via IFTTT

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Know us

Our Team

Tags

Video of the Day

Contact us

Имя

Электронная почта *

Сообщение *