вторник, 27 апреля 2021 г.

The Animated Medical Illustrations of Ni-ka Ford #ArtTuesday

Art and science meet in medical illustrations. The long tradition of anatomical drawings have been upgraded with animated GIFs and computer painting in the work of Ni-ka Ford. Here’s more from Art the Science:

When I discovered the field of medical illustration, I knew instantly that it would be the perfect fit for me and a way to marry both of my interests. I went to graduate school at the University of Illinois at Chicago for Biomedical Visualization, where I was able to get formal training in the sciences, along with various visualization techniques.

I create work for a wide range of science and medical topics, anything from virology or oncology on a cellular level to surgical illustration and gross anatomy. Since I am a medical artist, most of my work is related to medicine and human anatomy. I have personally taken a strong liking towards creating work centered in neuroscience and neurology, as I find the human brain to be the most fascinating and incredible organ in the body.

See more!


Screenshot 4 2 14 11 48 AMEvery Tuesday is Art Tuesday here at Adafruit! Today we celebrate artists and makers from around the world who are designing innovative and creative works using technology, science, electronics and more. You can start your own career as an artist today with Adafruit’s conductive paints, art-related electronics kits, LEDs, wearables, 3D printers and more! Make your most imaginative designs come to life with our helpful tutorials from the Adafruit Learning System. And don’t forget to check in every Art Tuesday for more artistic inspiration here on the Adafruit Blog!


from Adafruit Industries – Makers, hackers, artists, designers and engineers! https://ift.tt/3xlJbEJ
via IFTTT

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Know us

Our Team

Tags

Video of the Day

Contact us

Имя

Электронная почта *

Сообщение *