суббота, 3 апреля 2021 г.

Seven Thrilling SFF Murder Mysteries | #SciFiSunday

7 ½ Deaths of Evelyn Hardcastle

This list lives at the intersection of SFF and suspense and we are totally here for it. The The 7 ½ Deaths of Evelyn Hardcastle by Stuart Turton looks especially enticing! Another bookish best of from Tor.com.

I have loved murder mysteries since I was in 5th grade. I started with these thriller books from Joan Lowery Nixon, then found the wide and wonderful worlds of Agatha Christie, Dorothy L. Sayers, and others. I’ve never looked back. I’ve always been particular about the location of the book, whether it was British country estates, an art museum, or a tea shop.

Read more.



from Adafruit Industries – Makers, hackers, artists, designers and engineers! https://ift.tt/2PAonZ1
via IFTTT

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Know us

Our Team

Tags

Video of the Day

Contact us

Имя

Электронная почта *

Сообщение *