понедельник, 31 декабря 2018 г.

100 SF/F Books You Should Consider Reading in the New Year | #SciFiSunday

Screen Shot 2018 12 28 at 9 21 30 AM

Absolutely epic list from Tor.com. If you’ve resolved to read more in the new year, this is a great place to start looking for your next book.

Last year, I was so inspired by the various Best Of, Must Read, Smashing Science Fiction and Fantasy lists I encountered around the net that I decided to make my own book list, books chosen entirely on the basis of merit and significance to the field . People enjoyed the first list so much that I perpetrated sequels. I posted a number of lists, each twenty books long, each selected entirely on the basis of merit and significance to the field (ahem). Here, at last, the quintessence of Nicoll lists, comprising the books I would most heartily recommend. Each entry is annotated with a short description that I hope will explain why I picked it.

Read more.



from Adafruit Industries – Makers, hackers, artists, designers and engineers! http://bit.ly/2QW7Ldv
via IFTTT

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Know us

Our Team

Tags

Video of the Day

Contact us

Имя

Электронная почта *

Сообщение *