пятница, 8 июня 2018 г.

Perl+Pi DIY Home Security @Raspberry_Pi #PiDay #RaspberryPi

Img 1758 v7GHKMV6xi

Neat build from Dustin La Ferney up on Hackster.io.

I primarily use Perl for most of my Raspberry Pi projects, and with a growing number of quality Pi modules on CPAN and an upcoming book on Perl and Raspberry Pi programming, I expect Perl’s popularity on the Pi to increase. That being said, I was bored, and wanted to use some left over components I had laying around to make my own home security system from scratch. It’s in it’s early stages right now, and I will be adding more features later.

Read more.


3055 06Each Friday is PiDay here at Adafruit! Be sure to check out our posts, tutorials and new Raspberry Pi related products. Adafruit has the largest and best selection of Raspberry Pi accessories and all the code & tutorials to get you up and running in no time!



from Adafruit Industries – Makers, hackers, artists, designers and engineers! https://ift.tt/2sQdumh
via IFTTT

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Know us

Our Team

Tags

Video of the Day

Contact us

Имя

Электронная почта *

Сообщение *