вторник, 5 июня 2018 г.

How to make a pinhole camera using a poster board #MakerEducation

Pinhole camera black poster board

Great, affordable project from Steven D. up on rimstar.org.

Here’s how to make a pinhole camera from a single sheet of poster board. I came up with it in order to teach a bunch of kids how to make a pinhole camera and how they work, so I needed materials which would be inexpensive and which I could find in abundance.

Read more.


Adafruit_Learning_SystemEach Tuesday is EducationTuesday here at Adafruit! Be sure to check out our posts about educators and all things STEM. Adafruit supports our educators and loves to spread the good word about educational STEM innovations!



from Adafruit Industries – Makers, hackers, artists, designers and engineers! https://ift.tt/2sHi5HB
via IFTTT

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Know us

Our Team

Tags

Video of the Day

Contact us

Имя

Электронная почта *

Сообщение *