воскресенье, 16 октября 2022 г.

Vulture’s List of 20 Great Halloween Movies for Scaredy-cats

B251ae3aa512ed1c1cd1f20a292a20bde9 22 halloween movies wussies new 2x rhorizontal w700 jpg

I love Halloween, and I LOVE Halloween movies (and TV specials). But I am also like… really easily scared! If a movie is too scary I just spend the whole time plugging my ears and looking into the couch pillow. That’s why I was pumped to come across this great list from Vulture. It includes a lot of my personal faves (Clue, Hocus Pocus, Spirited Away)!

A couple of other movies that could work here as well are Ernest Scared Stupid, which I honestly love (trolls! milk as a weapon!! Eartha Kitt!!), and Double, Double Toil and Trouble starring the Olsen twins but also featuring the legendary Cloris Leachman, and a fun-scary haunted magic mirror.

Luckily for you, not all spooky movies contain actual horror. We’ve put together a list of films that are more “treat” than “trick” for those of us who find the world terrifying enough right now without adding any jump scares into the mix. Some are cult classics, some are set during Halloween, and some are for kids, but what they all have in common is that they (probably) won’t give you any nightmares.

See the full list here.



from Adafruit Industries – Makers, hackers, artists, designers and engineers! https://ift.tt/kEOt3dv
via IFTTT

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Know us

Our Team

Tags

Video of the Day

Contact us

Имя

Электронная почта *

Сообщение *