понедельник, 10 октября 2022 г.

Next-Level Oscillating Multi-Tool Tips

Wow. James of Stumpy Nubs always brings the goods, but I learned so much from this video on improving your use of an oscillating multi-tool. I just recently got my first such tool and am just beginning to learn how to use it properly. I learned a lot here.

Even if you’ve had an oscillating tool for a while, I bet you’ll learn something here, too. How to angle your plunge cuts, scoring cuts, holding onto the blade for better control (yes, it’s safe), using semi-circular blades for making straighter lines, so much more.



from Adafruit Industries – Makers, hackers, artists, designers and engineers! https://ift.tt/qy926BS
via IFTTT

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Know us

Our Team

Tags

Video of the Day

Contact us

Имя

Электронная почта *

Сообщение *