воскресенье, 10 июля 2022 г.

AprilTags to Open Gate

PXL 20220706 211832679

AprilTags are like simplified QR codes. Hypeyerl sets up this clever solution for sharing access to their locked gate. The current iteration might not be the most secure but it could easily be adapted for more secure settings, AirBnB stays come to mind.

As part of some tinkering I was doing with my robotics team, I was learning about AprilTags. Coincidentally, I had also recently installed a gate opener at the front gate and was struggling with how to organize guest access.

I grabbed my OpenMV camera, a spare buck/boost converter, and an old Axis surveillance camera housing. Put it all together and mounted it to a post in front of the gate

Check out the project!



from Adafruit Industries – Makers, hackers, artists, designers and engineers! https://ift.tt/ejbnF0H
via IFTTT

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Know us

Our Team

Tags

Video of the Day

Contact us

Имя

Электронная почта *

Сообщение *