пятница, 30 ноября 2018 г.

From the Forums: Raspberry Pi Thermal Camera #Adafruit #RaspberryPi #Python @Adafruit @Raspberry_Pi

Raspberry Pi Thermal Camera

Adafruit forums user i621148 posts about their Raspberry Pi based thermal camera build:

I am using a Raspberry Pi Zero WH to connect to the Adafruit AMG8833 IR Thermal Camera Breakout. I am not using an LCD display. I am using a cellphone battery to power the zero in the hopes that I can create a remote temperature FLIR which I can access by VNC.

Raspberry Pi Thermal Camera

The software steps:

See the forum thread for additional information, great job!!



from Adafruit Industries – Makers, hackers, artists, designers and engineers! https://ift.tt/2FOL5qE
via IFTTT

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Know us

Our Team

Tags

Video of the Day

Contact us

Имя

Электронная почта *

Сообщение *