понедельник, 12 декабря 2022 г.

Glowy Gingerbread Houses

This year was the year I promised myself I’d make an epic gingerbread house from scratch. We’re talking baking, cutting out cookies for assembly, whipping up edible glue, making landscaping..you know, the whole song and dance. So of course my oven broke 2 weeks ago. While I wait for a replacement sensor which should (hopefully!) allow me to resume a life where I can bake, I’ve been poking around the internet looking at gingerbread designs to help make final revisions. If you’re looking to make a glowy edible creation of your own check out Model Train Technology’s Electric Gingerbread House featuring LED gumdrops or 草莓奶糖匠Strawberry Bonbon Cakes Christmas gingerbread house圣诞姜饼屋 which features a beautiful build that goes next level with the simple addition of a string of battery powered LEDs!






from Adafruit Industries – Makers, hackers, artists, designers and engineers! https://ift.tt/yvfYu9e
via IFTTT

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Know us

Our Team

Tags

Video of the Day

Contact us

Имя

Электронная почта *

Сообщение *