пятница, 11 ноября 2022 г.

DogBit #piday #raspberrypi @Raspberry_Pi

BennoDi on instructables shares how to track your pet’s health using an ESP32 and Raspberry Pi.

I am a student at Howest studying MCT. Which means I had to make an IoT project at the end of my year. I decided I would make a health tracker for dogs, a lot like a FitBit for us humans. So decided to dub it “DogBit” (incredibly original, I know). With the DogBit you can track your dogs location, heartrate, step count and you can also track how hot or cold it is outside. I chose this project because I wanted to be able to track what and how my dog’s doing. In this instructable I will guide you through the steps I took to create this project.

Read more.


3055 06Each Friday is PiDay here at Adafruit! Be sure to check out our posts, tutorials and new Raspberry Pi related products. Adafruit has the largest and best selection of Raspberry Pi accessories and all the code & tutorials to get you up and running in no time!



from Adafruit Industries – Makers, hackers, artists, designers and engineers! https://ift.tt/IwOCMhJ
via IFTTT

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Know us

Our Team

Tags

Video of the Day

Contact us

Имя

Электронная почта *

Сообщение *