понедельник, 29 ноября 2021 г.

Common Beginner Airbrush Problems

I have been semi-regularly using an Iwata airbrush for a few years now. I love it. And I hate it.

Airbrushing is just a futzy, often-hard technique to master. And I loathe cleaning it (and it always clogs). What’s kept me getting back on the horse is a steady diet of YouTube tutorials and trouble-shooting videos. Like this one.

In this video, The Mini Witch presents common airbrush problems, such as paint bubbling, spider webbing, a bent needle (been there!), and airbrush clogging, and how to resolve each issue.



from Adafruit Industries – Makers, hackers, artists, designers and engineers! https://ift.tt/3E21a5U
via IFTTT

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Know us

Our Team

Tags

Video of the Day

Contact us

Имя

Электронная почта *

Сообщение *