четверг, 1 февраля 2018 г.

From the mail bag…

Mailbag animated

From the mail bag!

Just “fan mail” – Nothing important.

I’m an electronics engineer and wanted to tell you (and the whole team) how
great I think you are. My kids love a number of your products, make a point
of listening to “Ask an Engineer”, and think Adafruit is “Crazy Sweet”!
I’m glad you’ve expanded your distribution, as I’ve been buying a number of
your products through Newark/Element14 and Jameco for prototyping, and even
some smaller production runs. I’ve bought 12 PCB Rulers for engineers that
think they are great!

-Brian



from Adafruit Industries – Makers, hackers, artists, designers and engineers! http://ift.tt/2DQPGTQ
via IFTTT

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Know us

Our Team

Tags

Video of the Day

Contact us

Имя

Электронная почта *

Сообщение *