понедельник, 4 сентября 2023 г.

Scissor Sharpening Basics

Confession time: I absolutely suck at tool maintenance. I avoid it like the plague. Every year, I tell myself that I want to get better, and every year, little changes. At least this year I told myself I would be better about cleaning the gardening/yard tools and have done OK with that.

Part of this maintenance aversion means that I never sharpen anything. But after watching this video, I decided to at least sharpen our scissors collection. Like James in the video, I have several pairs of lovely old vintage scissors that need this kind of TLC.

After the scissor sharpening, it should be on to the knives. Our kitchen knives are laughably dull. Do you share a similar aversion to sharpening and other forms of maintenance?



from Adafruit Industries – Makers, hackers, artists, designers and engineers! https://ift.tt/jWtr8H7
via IFTTT

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Know us

Our Team

Tags

Video of the Day

Contact us

Имя

Электронная почта *

Сообщение *