среда, 12 июля 2023 г.

From the mail bag…

Mailbag animated

From the mail bag!

Hello,

I am currently creating a Web server for the remote management of a fully automated germination greenhouse (Without human intervention), on ID Arduino – Esp32 Wroom.

The greenhouse can be used from March to October, so I needed to manage winter time and summer time, for opening and closing by an electric cylinder. But I am in France, where the programming of this European system is a real “headache”, in particular because of the dates of time changes, which are never the same, from year to year…

In addition, all the GPIO of my esp32 were taken by the sensors and I did not see myself going with my PC in the vegetable garden, to upload the modification of the program at each change of time!

So I searched on the NET, if there was an I2C push button. And miraculously, I found your wonderful NeoKey 1×4 QT I2C that I bought from you and just received. A few lines of code, and a simple press on the A or B touch-ups change summer time to winter time. I put the NeoKey 1×4 QT I2C in a waterproof case, in the greenhouse, which you just have to open. A big thank you to “Ladyada” and the whole Adafruit team for their creativity, but also for all the tools made available to us on your site: Detailed explanations, pinout, code… Really great!

Cordially. P



from Adafruit Industries – Makers, hackers, artists, designers and engineers! https://ift.tt/6ROQ2qr
via IFTTT

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Know us

Our Team

Tags

Video of the Day

Contact us

Имя

Электронная почта *

Сообщение *