пятница, 28 октября 2022 г.

Is the Gyro-Cut Paper Craft Tool Really Worth It?

I recently saw an ad for the Gyro-Cut, a paper cutting tool designed for collaging, scrap booking, anything where you’re cutting out a lot of complex, irregular shapes. I decided to buy one.

Meh. It’s not terrible, and you definitely get better with time, but I was not all that impressed with it.

My reactions comport with a number of YouTube reviews, including this one. At the end of the day, I don’t cut out that many paper shapes that I can’t handle with small paper scissors. But your mileage may vary.



from Adafruit Industries – Makers, hackers, artists, designers and engineers! https://ift.tt/iOSEkNI
via IFTTT

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Know us

Our Team

Tags

Video of the Day

Contact us

Имя

Электронная почта *

Сообщение *