понедельник, 28 марта 2022 г.

Building a Wooden Drill-Powered Go Kart for Kids

When I was a young teen, my friends and I were obsessed with building our own go kart. We made a rickety frame out of plywood and 2x4s and outfitted it with plastic mower wheels. The seat was a sawed off lawn chair. We longed for an engine to drive it. We found several lawn mower engines in a town dump and tried to cobble the parts from them to make a working one, but to no avail. We, of course, had no real mechanics skills at 13.

Seeing this video, I wonder if we wouldn’t have tried using a battery-powered drill as is used in this project (if such a thing existed back in the Jurassic era of my childhood).



from Adafruit Industries – Makers, hackers, artists, designers and engineers! https://ift.tt/cV8pIGL
via IFTTT

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Know us

Our Team

Tags

Video of the Day

Contact us

Имя

Электронная почта *

Сообщение *