воскресенье, 27 марта 2022 г.

365 Days Mushroom Growth Time Lapse

From the first time I spotted a cluster of mushrooms at the base of a tree in my childhood backyard that sprouted during an overnight rainstorm, I knew that there was something kind of magical about mushrooms and how they grow. This video from Another Perspective on YouTube distills that magic into a well-shot and well-edited timelapse video of mushrooms grown at home.

Hundreds of hours of filming, photographing and editing. After one year of filming macro time lapse of 9 different types of fungi I grew in my basement, I finally finished this project pressing 5TB of image data into a 3 minute time lapse video. During that year, my camera equipment had to deal with spores and high humidity but took no visible damage.

Read more.



from Adafruit Industries – Makers, hackers, artists, designers and engineers! https://ift.tt/063AoV4
via IFTTT

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Know us

Our Team

Tags

Video of the Day

Contact us

Имя

Электронная почта *

Сообщение *