среда, 29 сентября 2021 г.

From the mail bag…

Mailbag animated

From the mail bag!

I’ve been a fan and consumer of Adafruit since I first
started playing with the Arduino a couple of years ago. I’m a way old school
maker, from way before the term maker had been coined – think the Zilog Z80
era, when “wire wrapping” was a thing – and then did some work with the AVR
in the early aughts, but hadn’t done anything til about 2017 when my nephew
introduced me to the Arduino.

Long story short, I was always pleased with the Adafruit products I used,
and today I received the Trinket M0 I purchased and started playing around
with CircuitPython, referring to your tutorials, and then reading a tiny bit
about the company. I can’t really express how impressed I am. It’s just
astonishing how the whole electronic maker movement has progressed, and the
Trinket is an outstanding example of how to do it well and make making
accessible. You are awesome.

All the best,
Bob



from Adafruit Industries – Makers, hackers, artists, designers and engineers! https://ift.tt/3kQIIpQ
via IFTTT

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Know us

Our Team

Tags

Video of the Day

Contact us

Имя

Электронная почта *

Сообщение *