среда, 18 августа 2021 г.

NEW GUIDE: Adafruit MCP9601 I2C Thermocouple Amplifier #AdafruitLearningSystem #Adafruit @adafruit

Get the temperature with any thermocouple via I2C!

Thermocouples are very sensitive, requiring a good amplifier with a cold-compensation reference. The Adafruit MCP9601 I2C Thermocouple Breakout (a.k.a MCP96L01) does all that for you and can be easily interfaced with any microcontroller or single-board computer with I2C.

The Adafruit MCP9601 I2C Thermocouple Amplifier guide covers everything you need to know to get measuring with your MCP9601. There’s an overview, detailed pinouts page, examples in CircuitPython and Arduino, and resource downloads.

Check out the full guide: Adafruit MCP9601 I2C Thermocouple Amplifier!



from Adafruit Industries – Makers, hackers, artists, designers and engineers! https://ift.tt/3AXY7Kd
via IFTTT

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Know us

Our Team

Tags

Video of the Day

Contact us

Имя

Электронная почта *

Сообщение *