суббота, 10 июля 2021 г.

Building a Secret Tunnel Beneath Your House

Have you ever thought of building a secret tunnel or underground rooms beneath your house? Of course you have!

In this series, Colin Furze is doing exactly that.

Personal note: When I was a small child, my grandfather had a very small basement/furnace room below his house in Framingham, MA. He pick-axed another room next to it out of what was near solid rock to create a small workshop. To me, it was basically magic. I thought my gramps was Batman and had created his own Batcave. I did my first “maker projects” down there with him.



from Adafruit Industries – Makers, hackers, artists, designers and engineers! https://ift.tt/3e5cQKp
via IFTTT

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Know us

Our Team

Tags

Video of the Day

Contact us

Имя

Электронная почта *

Сообщение *