пятница, 23 апреля 2021 г.

Raspberry Pico Watering Can @Raspberry_Pi #PiDay #RaspberryPi

Over at The Maker Cupboard a simple question was asked: “Do I need to water my plants?” And the Raspberry Pico Watering Can was born. Here’s more from The Maker Cupboard:

The rationale behind this project was to design a project which could be built in school by students for under £15. I wanted to use a Raspberry Pi Pico, a sensor input and some form of output.

I decided to go for a plant watering monitor using a water moisture sensor as the input and an OLED display for the output.  I designed a custom 3d printed watering can case.

See project!



from Adafruit Industries – Makers, hackers, artists, designers and engineers! https://ift.tt/3veyh1K
via IFTTT

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Know us

Our Team

Tags

Video of the Day

Contact us

Имя

Электронная почта *

Сообщение *