среда, 24 февраля 2021 г.

From the mail bag…

Mailbag animated

From the mail bag!

Please pass my compliments and thanks on your designers
for the Adafruit “Music Maker” MP3 Shield for Arduino w/3W Stereo Amp. After
years of rats-nesting older MP3 shields to work with non-UNO boards, I got
to use one of your shields in a project I am doing for an artist in a
side-gig, and it really was a breath of fresh air to just solder 3 pads and
have it just work! Historically I have shied away from recommending this
type of shield to students because of the re-wirring required on the old
boards (we use Mega for lots-o-IO or Leonardos for USB-device-emulation, and
don’t have any real use for Unos here!). I will definitely be ordering a
bunch more for my faculty’s maker space (once we have some students to use
them back on campus one day!)



from Adafruit Industries – Makers, hackers, artists, designers and engineers! https://ift.tt/3dLyALY
via IFTTT

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Know us

Our Team

Tags

Video of the Day

Contact us

Имя

Электронная почта *

Сообщение *