среда, 27 января 2021 г.

From the mail bag…

Mailbag animated

From the mail bag!

You guys are TOO COOL FOR SCHOOL! whenever I’m sad I go
on your website. it makes me happier than ice cream and chocolate TOGETHER!
and cholent!! i may cry from happiness. if i do, it will be the third time.
the past two times, obviously, i was looking at the website after the wifi
went down for a few minutes. During those few minutes, i felt as if the
world was coming to an end. Perhaps, perhaps – could i continue living?!
what is life without www.adafruit.com? The pain was so intense it felt like
a solid thing, something i coulf feel inside of me. Perhaps that was what
had been wrenching inside of my stomach which made me throw up twice. Just
as the terror reached its peak – there was a little bloop.
Salvation.
The bars rose up.
The website reloaded.
And that beautiful flower emblem sparkled at the corner of my screen.
www.adafruit.com makes the light of my life turn on.



from Adafruit Industries – Makers, hackers, artists, designers and engineers! https://ift.tt/3abmZlN
via IFTTT

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Know us

Our Team

Tags

Video of the Day

Contact us

Имя

Электронная почта *

Сообщение *