вторник, 29 января 2019 г.

Crochet Artist Ceates Life-Sized, Anatomically Correct Knitted Skeleton

Crochet artist creates life sized anatomically correct skeleton designboom 818

Awesome yet spooky work from artist Shanell Papp, featured on designboom.

‘I made the skeleton, in order to explore my body while I was an art student at the university of lethbridge‘, she explains. ‘before making this work I had a keen interests in medical history, frankenstein, enlightenment thinking, the victorian period, the birth of industry (textile production), crime investigation, mortuary practices and museums….I made the work to explore my interest in the human body.‘

Read more.



from Adafruit Industries – Makers, hackers, artists, designers and engineers! http://bit.ly/2G5eBH8
via IFTTT

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Know us

Our Team

Tags

Video of the Day

Contact us

Имя

Электронная почта *

Сообщение *