понедельник, 31 декабря 2018 г.

‘Doomba’ Turns Your Roomba’s Cleaning Maps into Doom Levels

via The Verge

The idea first started when [Rich] Whitehouse and his wife were researching robot vacuums. Honestly, nothing will beat Whitehouse’s own explanation for the tool’s original, so I’ll let him take it from here:

“I soon realized that there was a clear opportunity to serve the Dark Lord by conceiving a plethora of unholy algorithms in service to one of the finest works ever created in his name. Simultaneously, I would be able to unleash a truly terrible pun to plague humankind. Now, the fruit of my labor is born. I bring forth DOOMBA, a half-goat, half-script creature, with native binary backing for the expensive parts, to be offered in place of my firstborn on this fine Christmas Eve.”

See more!



from Adafruit Industries – Makers, hackers, artists, designers and engineers! http://bit.ly/2GNJXEh
via IFTTT

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Know us

Our Team

Tags

Video of the Day

Contact us

Имя

Электронная почта *

Сообщение *