вторник, 31 июля 2018 г.

July Faves

Hey guys! Time for another monthly faves post.

This month’s post is a hefty one, I’ve had lots of time to surf the Internet and be inspired by articles and ideas I see. It seems having a baby stuck to you while you spend all day on the sofa has its perks! July has passed in a bit of a daze, the first few weeks I barely left the house, but I’m happy to say that I’m feeling well enough to start venturing out, getting back into some low impact hikes and taking Frankie along for the ride! These last few days I’ve also been feeling really inspired and ready to get creative… Now if only Frankie would sleep long enough for me to get something done.

July Faves

July Faves

Wearing

Loving all the puffed sleeve romantic dress and top styles that I have been seeing everywhere – makes me want to rent a villa in Tuscany! Here are a few faves: this black mini, this red and white striped top (and in blue and white!), this gorgeous red and white polkadot top,  and this white lace dress.

Soooo feeling everything yellow and burnt orange right now, is anyone else into it too? Here are a few dresses I’m so planning to wear on my next tropical vacation: this yellow lace maxi, this yellow dress, this stunning burnt orange dress (comes in soooo many colours!).

If you haven’t got into resin yet, perhaps it’s time to try it out? A pair of resin earrings (like these, these, these or these) are a new fave of mine.

Stumbled upon this bag brand a few years ago in Tokyo, I didn’t buy anything but the gorgeous woven leather designs have stuck in my mind. Which one would you choose?

Reading

I just read this book and loved it so much!

“Nothing good happens after 2 — 1 — 12…11?”. Sound familiar? Maybe you’re going through social menopause?

Making

Guys I’m so inspired to get creative, something that’s a bit of a challenge since I’ve mainly been glued to the sofa feeding Frankie! But it feels fantastic to get excited about making and creating, after the exhaustion of the third trimester.

Recently made my own vase lamp, using a lamp kit (from this website)! So so fun and excited to share more.

Sooo inspired to make some more projects for little Frankie, in the works currently? A brass mobile, a beautiful linen canopy and two new outfits.

Now that I’m sans bump, I’ve been so ready to get back into linen high waisted trousers (like these), think I’ll whip up a new pair!

Really inspired to do some painting! One reason being I bought a whole bunch of frames from Urban Outfitters which when they came I worked out they were all the wrong sizes for the art I have (hello baby brain), meaning I need to make some of my own. Art store here I come. In a parallel universe I would be able to paint like this… A girl can dream!

Nesting

Have fallen for all things related to dried flowers – particularly the whimsical vibes of pamper grasses and dried palm fronds. Expect to see so much more of that here.

LOVE the headboard of this bed, thinking it needs a little DIY action, don’t you think?

You know you’re old when you get excited about new towels. I picked up some gorgeous waffle knit ones from Zara Home and they’re so luxe!

Just added this shade of linen bedsheets to my roster, so pretty!

Banana pancake scented candle? Sign me up!

I want this pool so bad.

Mama-life

Waiting patiently for myself and Frankie to be recovered enough to go swimming, planning all those matching swimsuit moments (pathetic I know).

Frankie’s nursery has definitely got a theme happening (I know for a fact she’s a big fan of boobies!), so naturally I really want to get one of these custom made. You send a selfie of your own boobs and the ceramic artist makes a pot for you!

I liked this.

July Faves July Faves

July Faves

July Faves July Faves

July Faves

July Faves July Faves July Faves July Faves

Images thanks to:

Hazel And Folk, Hazel And Folk, Spell Byron Bay, Layered Vintage, Nikki Joiner, Audrey Rivet, Justina Blakeney, The Joshua Tree House, With Jean, Markt Marche

July Faves

The post July Faves appeared first on A Pair & A Spare.



from A Pair & A Spare https://ift.tt/2OnFHLr
via IFTTT

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Know us

Our Team

Tags

Video of the Day

Contact us

Имя

Электронная почта *

Сообщение *