суббота, 12 мая 2018 г.

Automated Plant Watering with Voting @Raspberry_Pi #PiDay #RaspberryPi

by Charlie Doern via hackster

This project was inspired by the long time “Take care of my plant” project on Reddit. I had created a mimic of that project that eventually took off and became its own and very different beast. However, the original creator of Take care of my plant went missing and is still missing from the subreddit causing the community of 9000 people to panic. I decided that the solution to this was to bring my project to reddit to keep the spirit of the community alive.

Currently there are 315 people within the subreddit and about 50 active voters. The community is amazing and supportive and is one of the main reasons I decided to do this. My project has become completely different from the main one, using a different coding language and approach. I use Javascript while he used python.

See full project here


3055 06Each Friday is PiDay here at Adafruit! Be sure to check out our posts, tutorials and new Raspberry Pi related products. Adafruit has the largest and best selection of Raspberry Pi accessories and all the code & tutorials to get you up and running in no time!



from Adafruit Industries – Makers, hackers, artists, designers and engineers! https://ift.tt/2I8nlyy
via IFTTT

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Know us

Our Team

Tags

Video of the Day

Contact us

Имя

Электронная почта *

Сообщение *